Smartphones can encounter issues during their normal usage. Nokia phones are no different. Software issues can sometimes originate out of nowhere. But sending the device for repair to Nokia Care is a time-consuming task and often leaves you without a phone for several days. It is also annoying that you need to send the device to Nokia for something which can be easily fixed at home.
This service saves you as we will flash the factory ROM of your Nokia device at your home. There is no need to travel or sending your device to Nokia. We support several Nokia smartphones which run on Qualcomm chipsets. We also support MediaTek-based Nokia phones, but they can sometimes become tricky to fix.
Our remote flashing service supports the following Nokia smartphones:
- Nokia 2 series: Nokia 2, Nokia 2.1, Nokia 2V (Verizon), Nokia 2.2, Nokia 2.3, 2.4
- Nokia 4 series: Nokia 4.2
- Nokia 5 series: Nokia 5, Nokia 5.1, Nokia 5.3, Nokia 5.4
- Nokia 6 series: Nokia 6, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 6.2
- Nokia 7 series: Nokia 7 (CN firmware), Nokia 7.1, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 7.2
- Nokia 8 series: Nokia 8, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 8.1
- Nokia 9 series: Nokia 9 PureView
- Nokia X series: Nokia X6 (CN or WW), Nokia X7 (CN or WW), Nokia X71 (Global TW), Nokia X10, Nokia X20
- Nokia G series: Nokia G10, Nokia G20
- Nokia C series:
How does it work?
After you place an order, we will start working on it. Here’s a general procedure:
- We will contact you over email or Telegram (preferred) to know more about your problem.
- Once the issue is identified and we are sure that we can fix it, we will arrange for a remote session. The remote session requires you to have a Windows PC with TeamViewer installed.
- We will download the required software to your PC and flash it to your Nokia phone.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet