We are offering remote flashing (unbrick) service for Nokia 5.3 models that may be stuck in fastboot mode due to software issues. One such known cause is the initial release of the Android 12 update. It carried a bug that left the phones non-bootable after a factory reset was performed. There may be other reasons such as software corruption, boot chain verification failure, unintended downgrade, etc that can cause such an issue.
You cannot flash factory ROM on these devices due to a locked bootloader. We bypass the bootloader lock by utilizing authorization and then we write fresh files to the Nokia 5.3. The phone is expected to start up once the correct files have been written.
We offer the flashing service over a remote desktop wherein we will connect to your PC and flash the device for you.
All single SIM and dual SIM variants of Nokia 5.3 are supported. This includes:
- TA-1234 unbrick by flashing factory firmware
- TA-1227 unbrick by flashing factory firmware
- TA-1223 unbrick by flashing factory firmware
- TA-1229 unbrick by flashing factory firmware
Requirements to unbrick Nokia 5.3:
The process requires:
- A high-speed and stable internet connection
- Windows PC with Windows 8.1 or newer installed
- 5+ GB of free hard disk space
Download size: Around 2 GB of data files will be downloaded. Please ensure that you have enough bandwidth.
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet